Depilatory Laser Mini Hair Epilator
Permanent Hair Removal IPL System 500000 Shot Light Pulses Whole Body Hair Remover
- Brand Name: babyamy
- Power Type: Electric
- Material: ABS
- Size: 110V 220V 240V
- Model Number: 500,000 times,shot,Pulse
- Item Type: Epilator
- Use: Bikini
- Use: Body
- Use: Face
- Use: Underarm
- Voltage: 100-240V 50-60Hz
- Lamp life: 400,000 Shot Pulse
- Wavelength: 470nm-1100nm
- Power: 36W
- Flash interval: 1 second
FREE Shipping Worldwide
1. Applicable : 100~240V working voltage, suitable for all the countries in the world.
2. Painless: Five Adjustable optimal energy level according to the skin tolerance. Providing the gentle treatment painlessly and easily , without hurting the skin. The LED light clear shows the energy level.
3. Fast and big treatment area : wavelength 475-1200，3 cm² spot size not too big or neither too small for any body curve, high efficiency and fast speed that just takes several minutes to remove the overlapping regin hair which is difficult for traditional hair removal method
4. Safe: No influence on normal sweat and sebum secretion
5. Convenient: Portable dsign and easy taken
Using twice per week at the beginning.
When the hair stops growing or only some fine hair grows, use at least 1 time per month for maintain
The use frequency may different according to the different individual situation
Change operation times according to the actual hair density. The operation interval varies with the different individual siutation.
Package Contains：（We will send the correct plug according to your country）
IPL Hair Remover x 1 PC
Safety Glasses for protecting eyes x 1pc
Adapto plug x 1 set
Operation Manual in English x 1 PC
Operation manual in Russian / Spanish can be provided by messages upon request.
White, Rose gold, Light pink, Black
US Plug, EU Plug, UK Plug, AU Plug
Can I Epilate after laser hair removal?
If you have removed hair by plucking, threading, waxing or epilating, the laser will simply not work. Without hair to absorb the laser light, there is nothing to be affected by the treatment so resist the urge to pluck!
Can you Epilate before laser hair removal?
Do not wax, thread or pluck the hair for at least four weeks before your laser procedure. Hair is the target for all removal devices, and waxing/threading/plucking removes it from the skin. Shaving is the best way to treat your hair prior to and following laser treatments
Which is better epilator or laser?
Unlike lasers, epilating devices work by physically removing each hair. Where a razor cuts off the hair from the surface of the skin, an epilator grabs and removes each one right from the root, meaning you get smoother, longer lasting results – and no shaving rash